Version 4.1.0 of the Minie Physics Library has been released. It’s available from MavenCentral.
Minie v4.1 incorporates all changes to native Bullet through 21 April. It also fixes a couple bugs and adds 2 setters to
The v4.1.0 release consists of 12 libraries:
Key to library naming:
- Libraries with “+for33” in their names are for use with JME 3.3, especially 3.3.2-stable.
- Libraries with “+for34” in their names are for use with JME 3.4, especially 3.4.0-beta1.
- Libraries with “+debug” in their names include native assertions and support native debugging.
- Libraries with “dp” in their names use double-precision arithmetic.
- Libraries with “+big3” in their names are smaller versions that support ONLY 64-bit desktop platforms with AMD/Intel ISA— no 32-bit platforms, no Android, and no ARM.
- Libraries with “+bare” in their names are very small versions that don’t include ANY native libraries. They are intended for projects that provide their own natives.