MMORPG Adventure. Codename: Ancient Monkey World [STARTED - Phase0]

Oh yes, this is very nice, @atomix! :grinning:

Yes, I would be able to assist in the creation of the base toolkit. I am still forming my own, but it will have similar pathing to yoursā€¦ so I donā€™t need to make it ā€¦ I just need to make sure we have one available that I can understand and use. I am currently using Github to manage my project(s) until I can afford to build my own server to host my content and plugins for others. So, I am a bit clueless to svn and such, but I can help to form them into plugins with my Netbeans knowledge.

bleghā€¦ I suck at saying this correctly at times.

How about this: Those tools? Yeah, they arenā€™t currently in the sdk or available as modulesā€¦ that I know of. I will assist whoever has open source stuff for jmeā€¦ to make the tools I want to use to make my game.

Give me a holler if youā€™d like, otherwise, Iā€™ll be heading back to my own path of making the toolkit for my game after I finish up DarkMonkey, and officially announce my project on this forum (in addition to the initial announcement on steamā€™s greenlight game concept page).

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™ve watched the thread about DarkMonkey already. Really nice job. The tool 's involving as it should :slight_smile: in an awesome way.

I will let you know if any progress made. We just finish our chinese new year holiday few days ago. Itā€™s time for coding!