Model import problem from Blender to jMonkey Engine

I can’t explain why when i import a 3D model from Blender to jMonkey i run in this problem. This is what i see in Blender and jMonkey (Link to the drive: ProjectPhotos – Google Drive).
Do you have any idea why this happens? Could be the fact that the object that i imported is “unshaded”?

Thanks in advance

How does it look in run time? Looks like the SDK view has some kind of weird scaling going on…

It’s identical in the run time

if i try to click “create j3m file” in scene composer i get this:

with error:

Unknown texture option "returned" encountered for "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m" in material "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m"
Unknown texture option "null" encountered for "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m" in material "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m"
Unknown texture option "key" encountered for "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m" in material "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m"
Unknown texture option "returned" encountered for "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m" in material "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m"
Unknown texture option "null" encountered for "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m" in material "Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m"
Cannot locate key (Mipmapped) for material Materials/Generated/ringhiera-Cube_007.j3m

Make sure your scene has an appropriate light probe otherwise there will be no ambient light on a PBR material.

I have a scene that is illuminated by a spotlight and a pointlight. Another thing, when i open a .j3m file on the sdk i run in this warning: “smoothing groups are not supported, statement ignored: s”

This is a feature. You can just ignore this… It comes from the Material Editor teapot model. It still works but you get this unfortunate log event.

And some amount of ambient light (in Blender). I can tell from your picture.

The thing is, PBR will never look right without a light probe to provide some ambient. There are certain parts of the PBR process that require the global illumination. For example, most metal materials will be essentially black without a light probe.

Adding a light probe will probably fix your visuals.

If you click the “Source” tab, what does it say?