MonkeyWorld3D Error

I know this has been posted before, but I didn't want to post again in it because of it being a couple months old.

I'm having trouble running MonkeyWorld3D, I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.jme.system.DisplaySy
stem.createCanvas(IILorg/eclipse/swt/widgets/Composite;)Lcom/mw3d/swt/jme/SWTJME
Canvas;
        at com.mw3d.swt.component.Scene3DCanvas.initControls(Scene3DCanvas.java:
100)
        at com.mw3d.swt.component.Scene3DCanvas.<init>(Scene3DCanvas.java:78)
        at com.mw3d.swt.EditorGUI.initJmeComponent(EditorGUI.java:237)
        at com.mw3d.swt.EditorGUI.init(EditorGUI.java:156)
        at com.mw3d.swt.EditorGUI.createContents(EditorGUI.java:118)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:426)
        at com.mw3d.swt.EditorGUI.open(EditorGUI.java:287)
        at com.mw3d.swt.MonkeyWorld3D.launch(MonkeyWorld3D.java:35)
        at com.mw3d.swt.MonkeyWorld3D.main(MonkeyWorld3D.java:27)
Press any key to continue . . .

Any ideas? I just downloaded the new versions today, and I need to know how to make this work.
Thanks.

-Hikaru

It seems to be looking for SWT so make sure you have downloaded it, and that it is in the classpath when running MonkeyWorld3D

I have SWT installed and it works fine, yet MonkeyWorld doesn't work.

Also, I'd like to point out this:

In the MonkeyWorld program, It is calling this:

com.jme.system.DisplaySystem.createCanvas(org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite widget);

Where the code in the JME Source is:

com.jme.system.DisplaySystem.createCanvas(int w, int h);

Anyone know of any jME version that could help me in this matter?

Are you saying that it might be a version mismatch problem? (downgrade should help then)

Well I have problems with jME itself … It never compiles correctly and never starts right x-x  :’(

Well… Are you using an IDE (Netbeans or Eclipse) and downloading from CVS?

No, I don't like IDEs  :expressionless:

Then I guess you use ant directly to build jME… what type of error do you get? Memory error? Compilation error?

Compilation error - I'm on a new computer now and having problems with ant ( :wink: ) but I believe it had something to do with a display system…

Alright, I got JME and MonkeyWorld3D Running … Had to download the binaries from a separate source