MonkeyWorld3D help please

Hello, i’am from Brazil, me and my friend are developing a mini game, so after many research, we need a map, so TED dosen’t work, EarthSculptor too, so i’am trying to use MonkeyWorld3D but thats happen to me:

So i can’t paint the ground, and i can’t put a object, please i need help, if can someone help me, i will be thanks

Anyway, thanks, i have used freeworld3d, and work's.

Hello all.

I've same problem too. How to bring textures into MonkeyWorld?

I have the same problem with MonkeyWorld, so I think I will use freeworld3d…

Only problem, must buy to see how the datas are exported, and then try to use in JMonkey

Can anyone tell me if it's easy to use with JMonkey the export of freeworld3d?

(terrain, terrain textures with shadow, meshs, water, sky, fog, 3D sounds, everything that can be made in freeworld3d!)

thanks

leonardotr11 said:

Hello, i'am from Brazil, me and my friend are developing a mini game, so after many research, we need a map, so TED dosen't work, EarthSculptor too, so i'am trying to use MonkeyWorld3D but thats happen to me:

So i can't paint the ground, and i can't put a object, please i need help, if can someone help me, i will be thanks

Change your path of monkeyworld's folder. for example c:/monkeyworld/

I realize that this thread has had a few resurrections, but while its back at the top:  MonkeyWorld3D was/is a jME1 specific product and as such the developers do not support it on jME2.

We are, however, currently working on the 'GDE' (Game Development Environment) to work in conjunction with jME3 as well as being a jME community supported project :slight_smile: