Multiplayer game

Hey,

I would like to try to make a multiplayer game, but I don't realy know where to start.

Is there any examples for that?

The web, really. Sorry to be so blunt, but there are so many different ways to go about doing what you want to do, it’s a little much to ask that we act as your personal researchers.

You could start by telling us how capable a developer you are, so we get a better idea of what you might need to know more about. Have you checked out the jME wiki yet to see if you got a good grasp of the engine’s concepts?

Welcome to the boards though :slight_smile:

erlend_sh said:

The web, really. Sorry to be so blunt, but there are so many different ways to go about doing what you want to do, it's a little much to ask that we act as your personal researchers.

You could start by telling us how capable a developer you are, so we get a better idea of what you might need to know more about. Have you checked out the jME wiki yet to see if you got a good grasp of the engine's concepts?

Welcome to the boards though :)

Well, I've found JMonkeyEngine like 4 hours ago, so I'm a newbie at this :O.
I will read the jME wiki tommorow, it's 1:04am here.

I'am a newer,too. I wander know how to learn this engine?the way?the process?

Who can tell me. help.!! :smiley:

Dude the link to the wiki with all our output, tutorials and stuff has just been posted 

I know ,I know . after read the Wiki ,I know the logical map(I don't know if U can understand my poor English,the meaning I want tu say…)