My public server temporarily down due to power outage. -Power restored now

My public server is currently offline due to power outage. Check the server status page for when it’s back up… though that page will last another 10 minutes or so and will be down too. When it’s up and says the server is online, it’s back.

Where is the server status page located anyway?

1 Like

The same address you connect to in game except on the web port with a /status on the end of it. It’s my local box on my cable modem so I hesitate to give the URL directly to the googles by including the link here.

Server is back up now, by the way.

And on the plus side, this did give me the opportunity to transfer it over to the beefy new UPS I bought for it… one more set of beeps to add to the power outage chorus.

pspeed said:
The same address you connect to in game except on the web port with a /status on the end of it. It's my local box on my cable modem so I hesitate to give the URL directly to the googles by including the link here.

Fair enough, I'll track that down :)

pspeed said:
And on the plus side, this did give me the opportunity to transfer it over to the beefy new UPS I bought for it... one more set of beeps to add to the power outage chorus.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_E8EVjk4c9wk/TPa7aejCOLI/AAAAAAAAAQw/Vz7dosBqUVQ/s1600/theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg

It was sitting here plugged in and charged up just waiting for an excuse to shut the box down. I need a dual headed power cable on all of my machines to extend my up times. :slight_smile:

… Do those exist?

I don’t know… but they should! :slight_smile:

A super quick googling only found ones with the wrong kind of double heads… ie: backwards for what I want.