Mythruna Multiplayer Video

Latest video I’ve made showing off multiplayer in Mythruna. Sorry about some of the levels, I was in a hurry to get this done and it shows in the mastering. It was my first time doing voiceover work, but it will be better in the future. Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rLzsfO-QM

4 Likes

I like it! :slight_smile:

The only problem I had with your voiceover work was that I had to plug a pair of headphones into my laptop to be able to hear you correctly. Not a big deal. I’m sure it’s fine with desktop speakers.

Yeah, he was worried a bit about the varying levels after the fact. Could have been worse there… and it does sound more level through desktop speakers.

Who copied my piano idea! lol!

Nice vid mate, I see you even travelled to my little village in the northwest (with the windmill). Had you found the port city yet, or perhaps that was already shown in a previous vid? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s lovely to see these vids, at least I don’t have to travel all over the place myself to see what’s new now hehe. Thanks!

TimePath said:
The only problem I had with your voiceover work was that I had to plug a pair of headphones into my laptop to be able to hear you correctly. Not a big deal. I'm sure it's fine with desktop speakers.

Were the levels low enough to warrant a re-upload? I was contemplating doing it.

baalgarnaal said:
Who copied my piano idea! lol!

Nice vid mate, I see you even travelled to my little village in the northwest (with the windmill). Had you found the port city yet, or perhaps that was already shown in a previous vid? :P

It's lovely to see these vids, at least I don't have to travel all over the place myself to see what's new now hehe. Thanks!

Thanks :) Yes your village is amazing! Paul initially showed me your port city, I couldn't find it when it came time to record I knew I was close though. I would definitely like to get some footage of it in the future :) The wagon you made near the windmill is awesome, the carefully placed manure in it totally upped the realism factor :)

Cool video, voice quality / volume was fine for me (also on laptop).

@gametoker just keep heading north west from that village, it’s on the same continent I think, so if you follow the shoreline you should see it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the compliment, I spent quite a bit of time around that village to get the looks right, though I found your angle in the vid not the best one hehe :stuck_out_tongue: Barely any details visible :wink:

normen said:
Cool video, voice quality / volume was fine for me (also on laptop).

Thanks! Appreciate it Normen :)
baalgarnaal said:
@gametoker just keep heading north west from that village, it's on the same continent I think, so if you follow the shoreline you should see it :P

Thanks for the compliment, I spent quite a bit of time around that village to get the looks right, though I found your angle in the vid not the best one hehe :P Barely any details visible ;)

I took quite a bit of footage of your whole area there, unfortunately when it came time to edit I realized I had captured most of it in the wrong aspect ratio. My monitors native display is 1920x1200 16:10 aspect so I always have to change it to 16:9 for youtube.

@gametoker: Don’t blame your video on poor hardware (as in, Mythruna frame-rate is measured in seconds per frame, poor) :wink: Re-uploading shouldn’t be necessary :slight_smile:

TimePath said:
@gametoker: Don't blame your video on poor hardware (as in, Mythruna frame-rate is measured in seconds per frame, poor) ;) Re-uploading shouldn't be necessary :)

hehe thanks :)