NASA Models!

Most in 3ds, some FBX, some OBJ… I love, love, love this agency :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoa nice one. Let the space exploration games roll :smiley:

nerdgasm

Thank you! :smiley:

I figured @madjack would be all over this one… Maybe it makes up for deleting his account twice :wink:

@sbook said:
I figured @madjack would be all over this one.. Maybe it makes up for deleting his account twice ;)

The only way to make up for that is that the filthy rich jME Foundation would send a check my way.

Oh wait. ;)

Seriously though. This page has been bookmarked, but sadly I'm not sure if I'll be able to use this as is since Disenthral is set in a future world. But, nothing says I can't modify these. But then again, a satellite is a satellite. So... I don't know yet. *shrug*
@madjack said:The only way to make up for that is that the filthy rich jME Foundation would send a check my way.

You're talking to the wrong people. Let me introduce you to our Chairman of the Board

http://i.imgur.com/tUuLo.jpg
1 Like

hahaha Priceless. :smiley:

@madjack said:
The only way to make up for that is that the filthy rich jME Foundation would send a check my way.

Oh wait. ;)

Seriously though. This page has been bookmarked, but sadly I'm not sure if I'll be able to use this as is since Disenthral is set in a future world. But, nothing says I can't modify these. But then again, a satellite is a satellite. So... I don't know yet. *shrug*

I dunno, it would be sort of cool to find a frozen voyager still floating through space or somesuch :)
@zarch said:
I dunno, it would be sort of cool to find a frozen voyager still floating through space or somesuch :)

I agree, but in another galaxy? Not likely.

Wormholes FTW :smiley:

Actually on a more serious notes the solutions for early probes will be pretty much universal no matter what so (assuming you have some early space tech civs in your galaxy) you can at least use them for inspiration there :slight_smile:

@zarch said:
Wormholes FTW :D

Are you spying on me? -_-

Actually on a more serious notes the solutions for early probes will be pretty much universal no matter what so (assuming you have some early space tech civs in your galaxy) you can at least use them for inspiration there :)

That's exactly why I said "A satellite is a satellite." above. ;) Since there's a wide variety of them I might use a type for each advanced race. Not quite there yet though. :)