Need help with designing a Tween based animation system

Yes, I want to first find out the good approach toward this, then will see how to implement it.

Yes, I want to have one simple app state watches for attack entities and whenever an attach starts it should play one or more attack animation sequence, one or more sound, one or more particles emitters but how should this app state know which animations/ sounds/particles it should play for each attack, notice these information are not something I can provide with ES, they are completely visual stuff and has nothing to do with ES so I can not save them in components on database, so I need to save the at client side some how.

Hmm… this is what also confusing me too! Many effects might be an instant effect which does not need to know about timing but they should keep order in which they should play, for example a particle should start after animation ends. I mean it is important to know if one effect should play in sequence or in parallel with other effects which can be done easily by mixing Tweens in Lemur.