Never Ending Exceptions

Hello … I hope this is the right forum for my problem.
Sometimes when I close my current running project i get a strange reaction from the jMonkey SDK … here are some pics.

These exceptions come with lightspeed so I can’t really click on them or find out what they want to say to me.
Also it just stops when I exit the SDK or it destroys itself because of freezing.

I don’t know if this has been posted already so if it has please let me know and show me the solution.

Thanks.

Did you run your app full screen right before this happens?

That’s what triggers similar behavior for me. It’s very annoying and has happened for a long time. I’m not even sure if I’d ever know if it was fixed because I refused to run full screen OpenGL apps anymore while the IDE is open. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes I run it on fullscreen 1920x1080 60Hz 32bpp and no anti-aliasing

bump ^^

The work around I use: I don’t run my apps full screen while the SDK is running.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s the same for me.

I learned to not run on fullscreen when I program, but sometimes you just gotta show what you’re working on and that’s just better in fullscreen.
… which ultimately leads to: “Hold on, there’s some bug here, I’ll have to restart the SDK. Yes, this happens whenever I use fullscreen. No, it’s not a bug in the game!”

2 Likes

Well its a LWJGL issue, nothing much we can do here.

1 Like
@normen said: Well its a LWJGL issue, nothing much we can do here.
well ... ok then ... I guess ...