It’s been two months since the last release and progress seems slow in that light. However, there have been lots of internal changes and a bit of polishing in other areas.
Plus, this is the one year anniversary of the first ever Mythruna release. Oh how time flies.
There is a new download page now, also:
Highlights in this release:
- Various memory-usage and performance improvements.
- Player avatar now has hair and her head doesn’t stretch like an alien.
- Separate stand-alone server download with a configuration and monitoring UI.
- More unified scripting environment in single player and multiplayer.
- Scriptable caves.
- Servers can now specify a different world seed.
- Refreshed the starting spawn town for new worlds with seed=0.
- Fixed what looks to be a long standing fake-HDR bug where it would get stuck super-bright.
Detailed release notes here: