Newbies questions about Jmonkey?

Hi, I'm new comers in JME and 3D Game Development but have strong background in Java and ever code simple 2D game before (https://boombat.dev.java.net). And I plan to make 3D strategy game for my class assignment.  So, as other newbies I have some questions and need some helps :

1. Can I create Game World or terrain manually with Blender and importing in JME ? and how ? and can I apply collision detection to it (e.g. collisions detection between character and terrain)?
  2. Did JME networking support for MMO  ?
  3. Which one did you choose for make game world or terrain:  programmatically with JME  or with tools? and which favourite tools did you use ?

thanks

Eriq Adams
  1. Yes, use OgreXML exporter/importer for that, jbullet-jme can handle physics, normal collision detection w/o physics is also in jme
  2. No, but Red Dwarf Server is a MMO networking system, you can also use JGN for networking
  3. A mixture, I use jme TerrainBlocks and blender-created models/scenes

Cheers,

Normen
normen said:

1) Yes, use OgreXML exporter/importer for that, jbullet-jme can handle physics, normal collision detection w/o physics is also in jme
2) No, but Red Dwarf Server is a MMO networking system, you can also use JGN for networking
3) A mixture, I use jme TerrainBlocks and blender-created models/scenes

Cheers,
Normen

thanks Normen for your helps  XD  :)