Newless clubbies subforum

Hello.

Since I'm learning I have a ton of stupid noob questions, and I'm trying not to post in general as there is high quality of conversation going on… how about newless clubbies subforum like on JGO?

Kova said:

Hello.
Since I'm learning I have a ton of stupid noob questions, and I'm trying not to post in general as there is high quality of conversation going on... how about newless clubbies subforum like on JGO?

Though in general I don't think this is a bad idea, they still let me talk in the normal forums so I wouldn't worry about "high quality conversation" really being that much upheld. ;)

Not a bad idea, but as a fellow clueless newbie I'd have to say that everyone has been very tolerant of my dumb questions and been very helpful, so go ahead and ask those dumb questions :wink:

there are no dumb questions, there are only dumb answers, people who don't search the forums before asking and darkfrog.

sfera said:

there are no dumb questions, there are only dumb answers, people who don't search the forums before asking and darkfrog.

Why did you mention darkfrog twice?  :P

XD

Gentleman Hal said:

sfera said:

Why did you mention darkfrog twice?  :P

....oh yeah?  Well....well.....STUPID HEAD!  :P  (used to work in Elementary school when we couldn't think of anything else...hopefully it still works)

hehe  :slight_smile:

For a second there I got very scared as my brain managed to rearrange the last part of your post to:

"(used to work in Elementary school)"

I personally don't think there is a need for a newbie area. As said before, there aren't questions that are better than others. If you have a question (basic or not), asking it in the General/Troubleshooting area will not offend anyone. Trust me, if you have the question to ask, so do ten others.

but always search the forum before asking.

Maybe a "Getting Started with JME" forum is a better name for it