Nifty ScollPanel Issue?

I just wanted to know if anyone else on the forums had odd problems when using nifty’s scrollpanel control namely anything placed inside the control goes to the bottom of the scrollpanel when using java code to generate the scrollpanel and its controls

Are you using the scrollpanel from Nifty then?

If so, this one has been changed to listBox.

1 Like

I tried code from the nifty jars that produced the same effect. Not even the example code on the site worked well in java code, its the first builder class that has given me any problems. XML works though but i need it created dynamically.

ractoc said:
Are you using the scrollpanel from Nifty then?
If so, this one has been changed to listBox.

What do you mean by listbox has been changed to scrollpanel?
also when I said the bottom I meant the bottom of the control element but in the same parent panel

No, I meant scrollpanel has been changed to listbox. In Nifty 1.2 you had scrollpanel, in nifty 1.3 you have listbox. Listbox is a lot more flexible and easy to use then scrollpanel. Maybe with listbox the builder will work, since I’m not sure scrollpanel even has a builder, let alone a maintained one.

1 Like

oh lol no i created everything for this tool using nifty 1.3 (though i think some other earlier nifty menus are probably broken now =p) the listbox builders worked fine but i found a fix for my problem will be added shortly thnx for the response though ratoc :slight_smile:

should be fixed in svn now - I hope :slight_smile: