No loader registered for type "blend"

SEVERE: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No loader registered for type “blend”

Product Version: jMonkeyEngine SDK 3.0beta

Java: 1.7.0_01; Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM 21.1-b02

System: Windows 7 version 6.1 running on amd64; Cp1252; en_US (jmonkeyplatform)

All plugins updated to latest including from SDK Nightly. (Although I’ve tried fresh install w/out nightly, same behavior)

Line of code:

Spatial track = assetManager.loadModel(“Models/cube.blend”);

cube.blend is the default model in blender w/out changes. Note: I can convert to j3o and load that way.

TestBlenderLoader from JME3 examples results in same error.

Is cube.blend stored in jar file like the other supplied jMonkey test data models, or did you save it off to a local directory from Blender? Which version of Blender are you using?

cube.blend is stored in the assets/Models folder. models converted into j3o’s within this folder are found by and loaded by jme3 without problems.

Blender 2.60.0 r41226

I’ve also tried the TestBlenderLoader from the JME3 examples on another PC, with same results. (Also a 64bit Win7 machine)

I am getting the same problem, I can’t load blender models directly from jme3 code.

Maybe there is a difference in blender file format.

Maybe something new is added to the .blender format with might cause the loading problem.

Add jme3-libraries-blender to the projects. You should however not load blend models in-game. The importer is clunky and the import process takes way too much resources.

In the Project window, right-click on the Libraries folder for your project, and select Add Library. Choose the jme3-libraries-blender option as normen indicated, and it should start working.

thanks normen.

Pls Help me i want to convert my .blend file into .j3o… How it’s possible.

@samstar4180 said: Pls Help me i want to convert my .blend file into .j3o.... How it's possible.

Click the “Import Model” button.

@pspeed

I need a favour, could you please provide me a basic 3d game source code
build in jme3. As, i need to submit it in my my college.
I am ready to purchase it.

@samstar4180 said: @pspeed

/facepalm So your college teachers have no internet?

@samstar4180 said: @pspeed

I don’t even really know what this means… but it sounds expensive.

java.lang.IllegalStateException:<span style=“text-decoration:underline;”> No loader registered for type "jpg "</span>
at com.jme3.asset.ImplHandler.aquireLoader(ImplHandler.java:199)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:266)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadTexture(DesktopAssetManager.java:341)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadTexture(DesktopAssetManager.java:351)
at jme3test.hellosameer.HelloSameer.initPPcWater(HelloSameer.java:129)
at jme3test.hellosameer.HelloSameer.simpleInitApp(HelloSameer.java:54)
at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:225)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:130)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:207)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

How to register loader for type “jpf”

@samstar4180 said: java.lang.IllegalStateException:<span style="text-decoration:underline;"> No loader registered for type "jpg "</span> at com.jme3.asset.ImplHandler.aquireLoader(ImplHandler.java:199) at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:266) at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadTexture(DesktopAssetManager.java:341) at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadTexture(DesktopAssetManager.java:351) at jme3test.hellosameer.HelloSameer.initPPcWater(HelloSameer.java:129) at jme3test.hellosameer.HelloSameer.simpleInitApp(HelloSameer.java:54) at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:225) at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:130) at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:207) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

How to register loader for type “jpf”

Include the right jar files as dependencies.