Not good at all

After an update this morning of jMonkeyPlatform

The program seems to loop in converting … projects (TOO long!!!)

And please tell me where to find (if it works again) the blender import JAR …

You can install all available import plugins via Tools->Plugins->Available Plugins. Loop in converting projects? What do you mean by that?

More preciese: I try ot let an cube.blend be converted to j3o Binary and below right is a small

window: Converting Model (and a green bar running continually from left to right)

And thats it???

No!!! Its probably an exception!!! Whoa! Press the little red warning sign and read it, it will be a revelation!!!oneoneeleven

Yeah, die not see, that the small red warnig gives more info.

Here it is:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.data.FileBlockHeader.getBlockPosition()J

at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.utils.Pointer.fetchData(Pointer.java:117)

at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.utils.JmeConverter.toObject(JmeConverter.java:311)

at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader.load(BlenderModelLoader.java:117)

at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader.load(BlenderModelLoader.java:67)

at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:239)

at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:375)

at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:385)

at com.jme3.gde.core.assets.SpatialAssetDataObject.loadAsset(SpatialAssetDataObject.java:78)

at com.jme3.gde.core.assets.actions.ConvertModel$1.run(ConvertModel.java:63)

[catch] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

BUT: after seeing this, the job is still running ?!

And in which library I can find com.jme3.gde.core.* ?

Kaelthas works on the blender loader. it will be useble in 2-3 weeks… There will be bones and animation support soon. :slight_smile:

Stay with us blenderhead!!! Use ogre exporter for a while.

I will wait and see …

Don’t wait… just use ogre exporter to get models into JME for your needs.

And don’t forget to vote for blender for GSoC’11, blenderhead. http://jmonkeyengine.uservoice.com/forums/61993-gsoc-ideas