Objects importing with white texture?

I’m trying to import a scene into the JME SDK. I’ve tried to import it as .obj , .blend and .scene. No matter what I get these errors.

Unsupported pass directive: alpha_to_coverage
Unsupported pass directive: colour_write
Unsupported pass directive: depth_check
Unsupported pass directive: depth_func
Unsupported pass directive: depth_write
Unsupported pass directive: illumination_stage
Unsupported pass directive: light_clip_planes
Unsupported pass directive: light_scissor
Unsupported pass directive: normalise_normals
Unsupported pass directive: polygon_mode
Unsupported pass directive: scene_blend_op
Unsupported pass directive: shading
Unsupported pass directive: transparent_sorting
Unsupported texture_unit directive: scale
Unsupported texture_unit directive: colour_op

and

Unsupported statement in object.

The meshes load fine they just have no texture or material. Can anyone help me out here ?

Well, that’s weird because those are Ogre-specific errors… and so shouldn’t come up with .obj and 1000% shouldn’t come up with .blend.

I did an ogre format too. I think it has something to do with the conversion. The files are old .x files. They seem to be losing their uv coordinates somehow.

Well, the errors you posted are from when you imported the Ogre version.

If you had errors with the other formats then they were different errors but certainly not Ogre errors.

Anyway, my guess is that you haven’t properly applied the texture in Blender. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I can help with the right check box… or you could search the forum because this comes up every couple of weeks or so.

It was a conversion problem. The files went from .x to .obj. I could import the .obj files directly into the sdk with no problem. When I import the .obj files into blender the uv coordinates are lost. I was getting an unknown statement error the sdk. I think whatever that state is came from the .x file and was preventing blender from properly taking the uv coordinates.

The coordinates where there in blender but they where all way off it’s as if blender subtracted -2 from all of the coordinates.