Penalty kick

@heatv said:
2000e? are you fking kidding me? i think maybe 130e, this is just swept, simple game like this its worth rly 130e

And this is what we mean when we say that you completely undervalue the work involved.

To the others, I was being generous... and supplying a minimum. My basis was 20 hours at 100e for a really experience developer or 40 hours at 50e for a less experienced one. These are what I think the minimum (MINIMUM) level of effort is. Proper budgeting would double those hours but you can often get engineers to commit to the minimum. :)
@pspeed said:
Proper budgeting would double those hours but you can usually get [crappy] engineers to commit to the minimum. :)

Fixed :)

ok, i see that you werent students, i cant afford 2000e for on projectā€¦srslyā€¦i have done all projects , but this thing i should done in 4 weeks and 2 weeks have passed, i have never done everything in 3D javaā€¦so this school is fking retarded, i have done some projects in C and java,ā€¦but this is just too much, i see it nowā€¦im in bachelor year and this is rly hard. the bachelor project isnt that hard as thisā€¦ok sry guys. ill find someone on freelancerā€¦

@heatv said:
ok, i see that you werent students, i cant afford 2000e for on project...srsly...i have done all projects , but this thing i should done in 4 weeks and 2 weeks have passed, i have never done everything in 3D java...so this school is fking retarded, i have done some projects in C and java,...but this is just too much, i see it now...im in bachelor year and this is rly hard. the bachelor project isnt that hard as this...ok sry guys. ill find someone on freelancer...

2 weeks with experience in java and our tutorials should be okay. @pspeed wrote mythruna with all block placing, physics for one character and even some village building (basically whats in our promo video) in two weeks afaik ^^
@sbook said:
Fixed :)

There is a careful form of manipulation that can get even good engineers to commit to their minimum estimates. I've been on both ends of that before... though as a manager, only to sustain motivation in an outwardly more realistic schedule. :)

i have studied those tutorials, with yours tutorials a couldnt do this project, but im not dumb. we had studied those tutorials two of us, rly good programmers but this is rly hardā€¦you must admit it

@heatv said:
ok, i see that you werent students, i cant afford 2000e for on project...srsly...i have done all projects , but this thing i should done in 4 weeks and 2 weeks have passed, i have never done everything in 3D java...so this school is fking retarded, i have done some projects in C and java,...but this is just too much, i see it now...im in bachelor year and this is rly hard. the bachelor project isnt that hard as this...ok sry guys. ill find someone on freelancer...

We might be willing to do it for less if we can get our names on your degree also.

I never finished college so having a piece of your degree would be decent motivation. ;) ;) ;)
1 Like

ok you have your name on my degree :smiley: for 120e xD

@normen said:
2 weeks with experience in java and our tutorials should be okay. @pspeed wrote mythruna with all block placing, physics for one character and even some village building (basically whats in our promo video) in two weeks afaik ^^

Problem is, Mister @heatv here is lazy... It would be enough time for anyone resolved enough to do this I'll agree.

you dont know meā€¦im not lazy. i have 4 projects for this semesterā€¦and this is hardcore to doneā€¦4 projects i need to codeā€¦and this is fking hard :smiley:

its not problem to do thisā€¦but our teachers write this project 2 weeks ago and there were 4 projects, i had 3 done but this is hardā€¦i see that noone of you can empathize with meā€¦so lock this threadā€¦ty

Let me make a small suggestion: The gaming industry is most likely not for you.

Just saying. :wink:

im drinking right now, im going KO, soooo write your ā€œsuggestionsā€, ill read them tomorrowā€¦loosers

@heatv said:
loosers

tighter
2 Likes

Ok, constructively speakingā€¦

If youā€™ve been given 4 weeks to do it then your teacher isnā€™t expecting anything amazing.

Take the example in the tutorials with the canonbals. Change the canonball to a football. Make a model of a goal and fire the football at the goal.

You are already 80% of the way there and that should be doable easy enough.

Now try and add a goalkeeper :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm, read his last reply and sort of regretting being constructive. Oh well :slight_smile:

yes i know that you are trying to help me but im too drunk to realize that

Starting to understand where the first two weeks of project time wentā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

xDā€¦ I knew it, the kind of guy that considers it smart having others think for himā€¦ while he himself kills his last grey cells :brainsout: ^^

3 Likes

I could probably write something without any animation or extremely good models pretty quickly. And Iā€™m not even out of high school. Iā€™m only 16 and this really sounds easyā€¦ I hope college programming projects stay this simple for when I get thereā€¦ xD

@vinexgames said:
I could probably write something without any animation or extremely good models pretty quickly. And I'm not even out of high school. I'm only 16 and this really sounds easy... I hope college programming projects stay this simple for when I get there... xD

Actually at least at my college the programming part is ... well a bad joke
The only thing difficult is the algorithms stuff, however that is mostly complelty on paper and you dont need to programm, but do math for those.
1 Like