[SOLVED] PhysicsCollisionListener.collision() not always called when CCD is enabled (native bullet)

I did some more searching and found this thread: Collision groups, why the 1st collision is unavoidable? (Ccd incompatibility)
Could this have something to do with my issue? I also have a simple CollisionGroupListener; I tried removing it but it didn’t change anything. When I changed this listener to always return false collisions still happened (projectiles still bounced off targets) but still the PhysicsCollisionListener.collide() method is not called. So I guess this is a different problem?
I also tried switching back to jbullet as I thought that this might be a native-bullet issue, but it seems jbullet is deprecated for jme3.1, so I guess I’m stuck with native-bullet.
I can’t believe that no one has encountered this problem before. CCD is probably used by a lot of projects here, and it’s hard to imagine not using a PhysicsCollisionListener to apply damage on collissons. So these two features really need to work together, else the whole physics engine seems kinda useless to me :confused: