last days were good days.
First: The first update from PirateHell is out now on desura:
We got a bunch of cool new features like:
- better graphics (now with shadows!)
- a world map
- randomly generated side quests
- items and equipment
- percental chance of doing critical hits
- a new building: Build the chapel and let your pirates pray to the God of Gold
- a new ship (but you have to find it by yourself)
- duckhunt minigame (which you have to find, too )
- massive UI improvements especially for gamepads
What else have we got? Ah. yes:
PirateHell got greenlit on steam. Currently I’m fighting throught a bunch of paperwork but the hardest task is done: We have green light.
So whats next? I’ll spend a couple of weeks to do a task I always underestimated. In short: PR. You can create the coolest game in the world but if nobody knows about it its really useless.
So have fun and happy plundering.