Plugin availablility

Hey there…

I’m wondering if you have plans to release Lemur as a plugin now that the nightly build of community plugins is available?

I’d like to set up some examples of how (and why) to use Lemur in conjunction with tonegodGUI for those who use my library. It may seem like a no-brainer, but it seems to be a constant theme around here:

“I can’t make up my mind…”, etc, etc

I don’t think people are aware that they function well together in the same project & I believe this will benefit both projects in the long run.

The reason I ask about the plugin, is I’d like step 1 to be:

Tools > Plugins > Select Lemur from the list of available plugins.

Anyways, let me know if you have plans to do this.

I want to do it… I don’t know how long it will take me to get to it. I opened the “plugin howto” page once and then closed it again, turned off the computer, and rocked myself quietly in a dark room. :wink:

Normen has mentioned wrapping Zay-ES into a plugin for me and I suspect Lemur could at least be done in a similar way.

@pspeed said: I want to do it... I don't know how long it will take me to get to it. I opened the "plugin howto" page once and then closed it again, turned off the computer, and rocked myself quietly in a dark room. ;)

Normen has mentioned wrapping Zay-ES into a plugin for me and I suspect Lemur could at least be done in a similar way.

Lol… I think everyone has had the same experience. I’m hoping I remembered the process well enough for the particle system, but we’ll have to see how that goes… anyways, let me know when this happens. In the mean time, I’ll start putting together some examples.

Zay-ES already is a plugin now. And if you don’t want to read the rundown, heres the short version: Make a plugin project, add a J2SE Library. Done.