Possible bug: DoF (GLSL 1.5) + MSAA

I have another bug :-/ If I call viewPort.removeProcessor(fpp); with 4x MSAA, the app crashes with an NPE. 1x MSAA works fine

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.jme3.post.FilterPostProcessor.cleanup(FilterPostProcessor.java:393)
	at com.jme3.renderer.ViewPort.removeProcessor(ViewPort.java:150)
	at jme3test.post.TestBloomDofMsaa$1.onAction(TestBloomDofMsaa.java:79)
	at com.jme3.input.InputManager.invokeActions(InputManager.java:169)
	at com.jme3.input.InputManager.onKeyEventQueued(InputManager.java:455)
	at com.jme3.input.InputManager.processQueue(InputManager.java:856)
	at com.jme3.input.InputManager.update(InputManager.java:908)
	at com.jme3.app.Application.update(Application.java:690)
	at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.update(SimpleApplication.java:234)
	at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:152)
	at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:192)
	at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:233)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Edit: this should fix it
FilterPostProcessor:393

if (renderFrameBuffer!= null)
{
	renderFrameBuffer.dispose();
}

Your changes fix the compiling crash, but now I have a new problem (it worked before the fix):
It seems that the color buffer or something is not cleared if the bloom filter is activated and MSAA is greater than 1. As you can see in the screenshot it looks strange. I have tried almost all I know but I can not reproduce the problem in the test case and I can not find the trigger of this problem in my game. Has someone an idea?

http://alrik-online.de/alrik/screens/javaw%202015-05-13%2015-35-36-66.png

Is that tonegodGUI being used with 3.1? I’m still on 3.0 and was told that that 2D lib wouldn’t work on 3.1 and therefore wondering if was wrong or you did something for it to work?

Yes this is t0neg0dGUI and we have the sources. There are only some changes that needs to be done to get it working with 3.1. We have made some bug fixes / changes for our own purposes.

mhhh nasty…
the UI is in the gui viewport right?
Do you have this kind of porblems with geometries that are in the main viewport?

yes my geometry is invisible in the main viewport. I have 2 viewports (main + hud) + tonegodGui and I have already disabled the second viewport and tonegodGui but no luck :frowning:

The problem only appears with bloom filter + MSAA but I have no idea why and why it doesn’t appear in the test case. -.-

Ah nice, good to know.

May come begging once 3.1 goes live :D.