Problem when exporting template and animation created in blender

Thanks for the effort, NemesisMate and DarckCaos. I’ll try a new template to see if the animation will run differently.

I think there is no way … I tried with another model with another animation but there are moments that the animation does not run or sometimes it runs but bugada.
I upgraded to the new version (3.0.1) and got to run it, but left as you can see in the posts above. I’ll wait for new versions of JME to get back to work.
PS: I think the blender file has no problems, as I followed the CardNav tutorial.

The latest available version for SDK is 3.1-beta2.

I will try

Ok … Many bugs in SNAPSHOT (Of course) … Anyway, due to a bug in opening the SceneComposer, I could not do a deep check on the file generated by the SDK. But the valet.j3o file, generated by SDK 3.1.0, ran smoothly (I’ll do some more testing), but two other files (I used the same procedure to do the animation) did not run. Well I will do more tests with this version with other models so that I can finally give a verdict.

Ps .: I’m noob in JME and Blender, but I have a lot of experience in java.

I waited until I released the stable version … I did some tests and it seems that it worked … even with multiple animations. Well I think the topic will not be updated. Thank you all for the effort, I think I even had to give time to the time.

1 Like

There is a bug fix in new release regarding bone cloning, thanks to pspeed .
It will make lot’s of people happy with animation working. :wink:

1 Like