Problem with external Jar

Hi,

I’m creating a test jme3 game, I’m loading some data across a web service, It works on desktop (the web service is deployed locally in a glassfish server) and I’m connecting to the web service with a class library that I’ve created.

When I try to run the game on android I’m getting the following exception

E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): SEVERE Exception thrown in Thread[GLThread 1461,5,main]
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mds2.TestWebService_Service
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at mds2.WSClient.getTerrain(WSClient.java:16)
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at mygame.Main.simpleInitApp(Main.java:78)
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:226)
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness.initialize(AndroidHarness.java:455)
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at com.jme3.system.android.OGLESContext.initInThread(OGLESContext.java:229)
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at com.jme3.system.android.OGLESContext.onSurfaceCreated(OGLESContext.java:205)
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1503)
E/com.jme3.app.AndroidHarness(27825): at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1242)

I tried compiling with JDK6, with no luck. Also I tried changing the package of the classes.

Is webstart part of the android jvm?

In the Application -> Web Start is disabled.

Did you manually opend the resulting file and checked if the class is in it? or if parts are missing?