Quick question concerning plugins

Hey all…

When creating a plugin for JME, you have the option of saying whether or not the plugin requires an IDE restart on install, however, this doesn’t seem to have any effect.

I have this unchecked and the SDK still requires a restart after updating.

I didn’t realize this until the other night when the plugin in question was the only update in my list.

Thanks =)

Not so for me.

@normen

One more quick question…

I added another plugin the other day… it’s not showing up in the console output at all. Does something else need to be done before it will be built and added?

@t0neg0d said: @normen

One more quick question…

I added another plugin the other day… it’s not showing up in the console output at all. Does something else need to be done before it will be built and added?

Yeah, it needs to be added to the main suites project.properties thats the “ask the jme devs to add your plugin” bit :wink: You can do that yourself if you want though.
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there’s emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

@normen said: Yeah, it needs to be added to the main suites project.properties thats the "ask the jme devs to add your plugin" bit ;) You can do that yourself if you want though. The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there's emotes that hint otherwise or there's an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

Surely… how would I go about this?

@normen
Actually, I see where. Is there a way of checking out a single file? Sorry in advance for the stupid question.

Just ignore me =)

I got it…

Thanks

1 Like