RigidBodyControl doesn't work in 3.1 SDK anymore?

Else the last thing i can tell you to try would be to reinstall and make a new project and test it out.
Otherwise wait for a contributor or developer to help you out.

Okay I am going to try that.

wait try this

1 Like

too late i supose :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, a little bit :grinning:
Anyway it does work now!!! Thank you guys, awesome :smiley:

1 Like

@Darkchaos isn’t jbullet.jar added to SDK ?

Yes it is, that s why i wasn’t understanding is problem. Probably one of the rare bug some one can get during installation…

The SDK has jbullet.jar and stack-alloc.jar, and we fixed that on 21st April (alpha5-FINAL), so it should be there, but:
The SDK now uses bullet-native for user projects, so you seem to only avoid a bug (native crash!) in bullet-native rather than simply fixing the Problem.

What OS do you run @Domenic? Windows 8.1 or 10?
Btw: “Doesn’t work anymore” means you have a hspid—.log file, maybe show us that.

1 Like

I am using Windows 10.
You know, I switched from 3.0 (stable) to 3.1 beta. I haven’t had anything to do with physics yet. I just wanted to try it out and noticed that it didn’t work in the SDK of 3.1 beta like it did in stable.

Hello again,

I deinstalled the SDK and downloaded the latest version: “3.1-beta1_xbuf-SNAPSHOT” and now it does work perfectly without adding external jars or something like that.

I have one last question: What is the difference between “jbullet” and “native-bullet”? Is one of them older/newer, better or why are there those two libraries?

jbullet is a somewhat older all-Java implementation of Bullet. native-bullet is a faster, more recent, native implementation of Bullet.

1 Like