Scene Viewer in jMonkey Platform Problems

I’m having trouble with the jMonkey platform. I installed it, and the scene editor is really messed up. I don’t know how to drag in and move models around in the scene viewer and it wont let me drag and drop the objects from the side bar into the scene editor. If i drag the objects into the app code, it does not show up in the scene viewer. any ideas as to what’s wrong with this?

Yes, you have no idea what you are doing.

THANKS THAT REALLY HELPED I BET YOUR A GENIUS PROGRAMMER MAKING BILLIONS RIGHT?

He is actually making that platform you are unable to work with for free, hilarious to start about making money, isn’t it? Consider that for a moment.

Next, try reading up what it’s supposed to do and how it is supposed to work, then come back if you have any questions :wink:

hamid14 said:
THANKS THAT REALLY HELPED I BET YOUR A GENIUS PROGRAMMER MAKING BILLIONS RIGHT?

No I am the guy who wrote this free software for you, prepared the manuals and the Welcome Screen that has a big fat hint at the manual. If you would read it you might understand what the problem is.

Edit: I keep the browser windows open too long.. what @baalgarnaal said :)

hello… please help me this problem… thanks a lot.

what is the best way I can do creating successfully jar files?

I follow the instruction in creating it, I also put all in the asset manager but the problem is this:

I was created successfully but if I click the jar files that has build this was the problem found:

a pop-up message:

java error: The instruction at “0x0475c5b5” referenced memeory at “0x048bb600”. The memory could not be “read”.

Click on OK to terminate the program

and when I run it to the windows console this is the result:

:

:

:

Sep 13, 2011 11:01:41 PM com.jme3.material.MaterialDef

INFO: Loaded material definition: Default GUI

Sep 13, 2011 11:01:41 PM com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager loadAsset

WARNING: Cannot locate resource: Scenes/town/main.scene

Sep 13, 2011 11:01:41 PM com.jme3.app.Application handleError

SEVERE: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]

java.lang.NullPointerException

at mygame.Main.dalan(Main.java:127)

at mygame.Main.simpleInitApp(Main.java:101)

at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.initialize(SimpleApplication.java:218)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:138)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:206)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1 Like

Reading the manual is probably best, you try to load an ogre file which is by default excluded from the deployment, you are expected to convert the models to j3o format before.

Thanks a lot… I will try to convert it later before my class…

Thanks a lot Sir Normen… Because I am building my thesis with jmonkey platform…

You’re right, I didn’t convert the models in j3o format…

1 Like

Thanks a lot Sir Normen… It works… The jar files i created was successfully executed when I click it…

Thanks again…

1 Like