Shadows disappearing when locked

I've recently been working on converting my game's engine over to jME, and I am running into a problem with shadows.  For some reason, when I lock the shadows for a group of objects, the shadows seem to randomly disappear when moving the camera around the scene (seems to always happen when rotating the camera).  They will disappear at one point but then reappear a second later if I keep moving around.  I checked and this also happens to me in the TestShadowPass demo.  If it helps any, I am using the latest nightly build (August 4th).  I tried experimenting with the ShadowTweaker with the demo some and adjusting the stencil bits, but I can't seem to figure out what's causing it.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

i think shadows don't work if your camera is in a shadowvolume. renanse wanted to implement solution, but it seems he didn't have time to do it yet.

But I will once it becomes an issue here at work, which may be sooner than later.

I'm going to assume for now that's what the problem is, it does seem to always happen in the same spots in a particular scene.  Thanks for the replies!

FYI, after I downloaded the latest jME source from CVS and rebuilt using that code, I don't seem to be having this problem anymore.  Not sure what the issue was, it works fine now, though.  :smiley: