[SOLVED]Error on Import

I neither overreacted nor did I spit in your face, when I have an attitude you don’t need to read between the lines with me, you would know instantly. You keep insisting its all so easy and that it would make more sense to import half of the users disk and folders into the project instead of having a proper clean model in the first place. I don’t know you and you don’t know the implications of importing assets hence I explain it multiple times.

I gave you a -1 for a totally uninformed post (like you didn’t even know that the Model Import Tool first copies to the assets folder and then converts) which at the same time wants to educate me about how things should be done. Then I misunderstood your question and thought you meant “why do the projects grow over my head all the time?”. For this I gave you an answer I would give to a friend as well, I don’t know why people always interpret sarcasm or offenses into my words, I always put a “:roll:” behind sentences if they are sarcastic. So just a little more self confidence so you don’t need to think you’re attacked all the time, I respect you but I will always say what I have to say and its never personal.