Splat terrain missing in nightly builds

I’ve been getting back into jME after some time away and I’m really enjoying the platform. Good stuff!

I did find a few problems, one was that the test project didn’t compile on the alpha4 release (documented in another thread here), so I switched to the nightlies.

Those also have a problem: the jme test project uses the “splat” terrain textures in jME3-testdata.jar. However, since some time this is no longer available in the nightlies. I reverted to the testdata jar of July 31th and that worked perfectly.

Maybe the test project needs an update? Maybe those textures need to be put back in? I’m not sure, but I just wanted to point that out. If I can or should file a bug somewhere, let me know.

Thanks again for the great work guys :slight_smile:

Peter

There was a problem with the svn so they were quickly deleted so everyone was able to update again. They will probably recommited once the problem is determined.

And actually I think they already were yesterday. Maybe 16 hours ago or something. Hopefully nothing is missing.

The test data should be back in now. I’m also going through all of them and cleaning them up a little before the beta release

The data is back!

Thank you very much :slight_smile: