Standard libraries

Hey all, been a while since I posted anything here…

I’m currently working on a set o plugins that could potentially be helpfull to others as well. As such, I plan on releasing them to the public soon(ish). I first have a few more small things to fix though. One of them is that my plugins have standard libraries which you would need to add as part of your game project. I can’t seem to figure out how to setup standard JME libraries through the plugin system so they become part of the standard set of libraries supplied by JME.
Has anyone done something like this before?

Mark

The standard set of libraries are the standard set of libraries, why would you be able to add to them with a plugin? Theres a recipe on how to wrap jar files so people can add them to their projects if they want to.

that’s the idea yeah, I wouldn’t want them added to the standard set of JME libraries, I want to setup a set of libraries LIKE the standard JME set so people can easily add them to their project.
I’ll look for those recepies then…

https://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/legacy/doku.php/sdk:development:extension_library

Cool. I got it now.
Now, if it works, I can start thinking about how to add / promote the thing…

Great, that got it fixed…

I also did a bit of renaming and moving stuff around. Now, everything should in theory be ready to add to the contribution repo. @Norman, can you look into giving me access?

Mark

@ractoc said: Great, that got it fixed..

I also did a bit of renaming and moving stuff around. Now, everything should in theory be ready to add to the contribution repo. @Norman, can you look into giving me access?

Mark

Sure, PM me your googlecode mail.