Subclipse issue unable to update in eclipse

i seem to be getting an error when ever i attempt to update a SVN project it says

org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: The system cannot find the path specified

etc at the end of the path it says i'm missing .svntmptmpfile.tmp I checked all my projects i used svn with and i don't have that folder or file in any of them.

P.S. i updated my eclipse plug-ins a while a go but since been busy and haven't used eclipse in a while

can anyone assisst

the eclipse error message is

org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: The system cannot find the path specified. 

svn: Can't open 'C:WCP corporationDevlopment toolsEclipseworkspacejMEv2.0.svntmptempfile.tmp': The system cannot find the path specified. 

org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: The system cannot find the path specified. 

svn: Can't open 'C:WCP corporationDevlopment toolsEclipseworkspacejMEv2.0.svntmptempfile.tmp': The system cannot find the path specified. 

however its not just jME its all of the my svn projects I even changed to my other workspace but I get a similar error could this be because I updated my plug-ins a while back before I took a break from it? How can i remedy this problem

Sounds like a good question for somebody at subclipse.

Looks like you are trying to update your jME 2.0 project. Well, perhaps the svn entry actually has become corrupted… or whatever… Anyways one easy solution is just to check out the jME 2.0 project again… Since you have done it once already, setting it up again should be a breeze.

hevee said:

Sounds like a good question for somebody at subclipse.

Lol yeah but i couldn't find their forums anywhere.

Mindgamer said:

Looks like you are trying to update your jME 2.0 project. Well, perhaps the svn entry actually has become corrupted.... or whatever.. Anyways one easy solution is just to check out the jME 2.0 project again... Since you have done it once already, setting it up again should be a breeze.

Lol if thats the case I have around 14 projects to re checkout in the first workspace and about another 10 in the other

I don't understand how all svn projects even from seperate workspaces lost thier tmp folder and the tempfile.tmp within the folder.

thx for the quick replies

I'll assume that you accidentally swapped the quotes because your post makes a lot more sense if I do :slight_smile:

Bonechilla said:

That would be because they have a mailing list.
hevee said:

I'll assume that you accidentally swapped the quotes because your post makes a lot more sense if I do :)

Bonechilla said:

That would be because they have a mailing list.

yes thats my fault thx for the info