Terrain Editor Cursor bug?

Few days ago i created a map. Now i want to edit some terrain but get strange bug - my cursor don’t move. Its all the time at 0,0,0 position. When i use different tools, use RPM, LPM it works but only at that 1 point. I tried change “Use heavyweight canvas”, renaming terrain, removing and pasting .j3o data file with other name but still the same problem. When i add other terrain to that scene i can edit that terrain, it works ok. But i cant do anything on old one. After removing new part of terrain problem still exist :confused: How can i fix it?

EDIT: When copying terrain i get error:[java] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Scene graph is not properly updated for rendering.
State was changed after rootNode.updateGeometricState() call.
Make sure you do not modify the scene from another thread!
Problem spatial name: Root Node
at com.jme3.scene.Spatial.checkCulling(Spatial.java:260)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderSubScene(RenderManager.java:647)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderScene(RenderManager.java:640)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderViewPort(RenderManager.java:974)
at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:1029)
at com.jme3.gde.core.scene.SceneApplication.update(SceneApplication.java:334)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:151)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglCanvas.runLoop(LwjglCanvas.java:229)
at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:228)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)[/java]

I got the same problem, even after a fresh install. Along with random closing, memory errors, and unable to draw textures on a scaled terrain (as in I can draw textures, but not after I use the scale tool). And sometimes corruption of my scenes. I’ve had to redo my world about 3 times now, which is not fun since it’s pretty large. And as for the stuck cursor, I can’t even use the tool unlike Skatty. Somebody should really fix up the scene composer and terrain editor because I’m just about ready to punch the SDK in the face.

Well I just solved my problem - I use now TILES to generate world, so 1 tile is 1 scene and I don’t need copy/paste other terrains, but if You still need that remember about often backups

I’ve been backing up my scenes like crazy. But I have heard about tiles, and I might just give it a try. After I get the cursor to move again. Until then, I’ll just use blender to make my scenes.