Texcoord issues with HottBJ

This is a continuation of a discussion begun in the Release Announcement topic Topic at http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/forum/index.php?topic=11762.0.

cesarpachon:  Public release 0.4a of HottBJ should resolve your problems.  See the announcement.

I just started looking into switching the format I am using from MD5 to jME XML, and for some reason for any models that I export from Blender I have to flip the texture vertically before loading them into jME.  Any idea what would cause this?  I'm assuming it's something to do with the texture coordinates… Thanks.

TheFieryShadow said:

I just started looking into switching the format I am using from MD5 to jME XML, and for some reason for any models that I export from Blender I have to flip the texture vertically before loading them into jME.  Any idea what would cause this?  I'm assuming it's something to do with the texture coordinates... Thanks.

I've never seen that.    I've implemented the texture export code to duplicate the directions as rendered by Blender.  If the direction of the texture in jME differs from the direction as seen in a Blender render, post the .blend (with local // texture file refs), texture file(s), and *-jme.xml file somewhere or email them to me.  blaine (at) admc (dot) com.