ThirdPersonHandler

Hey guys!

I would like to make a third person view and I found out about the ThirdPersonHandler class, which is an InputHandler. I'm quite new to jME and I'd like to use it, but I don't know how. Are there any pointers to any documentation about it?

Thanks in advance!

Rafael

(I was just looking around and I found about the Documentation forum. Is that forum a proper one for this post? I'm afraid it wouldn't get that much attention than this one…)

Best thing to start is the jmetest-package where you can find sample about quite

everything. If you got more problems search the forum and if you don't find a sollution

ask your question…

welcome and have fun

Oh, that's what I was looking for! I'll take a look, thanks! :smiley: I'll post if I have other questions. :slight_smile:

I've just put it to work and it works great!!

I isolated only the needed files for the test, TestTerrain.java and TestThirdPersonController.java, which can be found at the jmetest package (http://code.google.com/p/jmonkeyengine/source/browse/trunk/src/jmetest/) and adapted the code for it, commenting all the joystick part (I don't have any joystick support here) or the texture import (I'm lazy to have the trouble to adapt them) and there you go!

I'll check the code better later, but it's really great to know it works, at least! (I doubt it were actually working! Lol)

Thanks again,

Rafael.