Unable to use the engine

I’m not really sure how to explain this but basically this is what happens when I launched JMonkeyEngine.
Below are some of the screenshots that I’ve taken.

Most of the icons disappeared and the functions of it is gone as well.
I downloaded JMonkeyEngine and launched it for the first time and this happened. I tried re-downloading it but still have no luck in fixing this issue. Please help! Really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Further information:
I’m running on OS X Yosemite.
Already have Java SE Runtime Environment 7 installed as I’ve been using eclipse.

Try unpacking the zip directly in the Applications folder, also delete the settings folder before you run the app again (Library/Application Support/jmonkeyplatform)

@normen said: Try unpacking the zip directly in the Applications folder, also delete the settings folder before you run the app again (Library/Application Support/jmonkeyplatform)

http://i.imgur.com/UIjOlbt.png

I couldn’t find the settings folder (Library/Application Support/jmonkeyplatform). But I have tried deleting it and unpack directly in the application folder. But still, no luck. :frowning:

The Library folder in your user folder, sorry. Press Apple-G in the user folder and enter “Library” to get there.

@normen said: The Library folder in your user folder, sorry. Press Apple-G in the user folder and enter "Library" to get there.

ThankYou so much Sir! This had helped fixed my problem :slight_smile: