Updating a plugin jar file?

Hey there,

I noticed an issue with an xml file that is part of a plugin jar file I just committed. Problem is, I have no clue how to update this now that it is out there. I tried rebuilding the library project, then rebuilding the module. It is not showing any differences and so I have nothing I can commit as an update.

Would love to get this resolved before the build tonight =)

Thanks!

Just copy it from the dist folder of the actual project to the release folder of the module, the main sdk dev setup page (the one you “falsely” used before) has a tip at the bottom of the page how you can automate that with a build of the module project.

@normen said: Just copy it from the dist folder of the actual project to the release folder of the module, the main sdk dev setup page (the one you "falsely" used before) has a tip at the bottom of the page how you can automate that with a build of the module project.

I guessed correctly. I had just done this =) When I commit changes to the module now it will push out the new jar file?

It will even up the version so that people also get downloads :wink:

1 Like
@normen said: It will even up the version so that people also get downloads ;)

Ah… I see now! The issue I was having was, the IDE didn’t update properly, so I didn’t see the change. Soon after, the IDE crashed. This was due to my crappy machine, of course. When I restarted, I saw the change indicated on the module and it committed properly! Thanks =)