Using Nifty 1.3 with jME3

So far I’ve been using the default Nifty 1.2 that comes with jME3 and-- after some initial headaches-- its been working rather well for my project. There are some improvements that could be made though, and the additional features in Nifty 1.3 would make it much easier to accomplish.

The problem is… I don’t know how to switch over to Nifty 1.3! There are a few things causing me trouble, actually.

1.) I’m not sure which of the .jars that can be found here are relevant. For the default Nifty 1.2, jME only seems to have “nifty-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar”, “nifty-default-controls-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar”, and “nifty-style-black-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar”. I’m assuming I need only the equivalent 1.3 files-- though I can be wrong. There appear to be much more than that. though.

2.) I’ve seen it mentioned a few times that an “eventbus” library is required for Nifty 1.3. Where would I get that?

3.) I’ve also seen it mentioned that I need to make some sort of change(s) to jME in order to get it to work, but I don’t know what it is I have to change.

4.) How would I prevent conflicts with Nifty 1.2? I could be wrong, but I think some of the package and class names are identical.

As always, any insight on the matter would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

We will move to Nifty1.3 as soon as its working properly if you dont know how to upgrade to it better dont!