Weird problems with help files

As per a previous thread, I went to using the built in help system for the tutorial code but lines appear to be missing and when I copy/paste, some of them are brought back but garbled in weird ways…

public static void main( [] args) {

Can you be more specific?

If you go to the help file from JMonkeyPlatform and go to tutorials, in some of the tutorials there are lines missing from the demo code. If you select all of it and copy and paste it somewhere, some of the lines are returned but are displayed as above, missing String for instance. I’ve seen this on two different computers running 7 and the alpha 3 downloaded directly from the site completely updated.

Any ideas?

Did some testing, I can confirm that this also exists on Debian linux. My guess is that is seems like a simple problem with the layout in the help files. Why aren’t the wiki tutorials up to date? Using the built in help files strikes me as archaic… maybe its just me.

pdelbarba said:
Why aren't the wiki tutorials up to date? Using the built in help files strikes me as archaic... maybe its just me.

The help files are for the version you download of course ;) Alpha3 and svn are quite different. If you update to nightly you also get the corresponding manuals.