WIP: Arcade style airplane game - Contest Entry

Hello,

Thank you for your report, i already fixed the issue regarding the constand drop in fps, it was mainly because a wrong logic regarding the removal of the different projectiles.

I probably will update a new version after the weekend.

@memonick: i will make two small testcases so we can test a) the bloomfilter and b) materials with bloom. on your machine

Good to hear that.

too bad this went off the boil it was my favorite :frowning:

Well, it’s not completely off, i had a snowboard accident and i am still at the hospital :frowning: there will be a release outside of the championship but its not that much fun programming on a blackberry

Hope you’re okay :frowning: The problem was on my side. It was something about Java Environment Variables or something. Fixed it :wink: Get well soon, and Happy New Year buddy.

Cheers!

@zzuegg said:
Well, it's not completely off, i had a snowboard accident and i am still at the hospital :( there will be a release outside of the championship but its not that much fun programming on a blackberry

sorry to hear that man, get well soon :) and happy new year

Sorry to hear about your accident @zzuegg, wishing you a speedy recovery!

… and about programming on a Blackberry… have you actually tried?! :cry:

@sbook said:
... and about programming on a Blackberry... have you actually tried?! :cry:

Yeah, needed to alter a clients typoscript. As long as you dont need special character and are do not need to read the code or some documentation simultaneous it works aceptable.