Just uploaded a new version of Zay-ES along with a brand-spanking-new Zay-ES-Net extension library.
Both releases have accompanying javadoc. The new network layer has been through limited testing but it would surprise me greatly if there aren't still bugs lurking in there.
Changelog for Zay-ES core:
* Removed the direct DefaultEntityData reference from DefaultEntity
* Removed the direct reference to DefaultEntityData from DefaultEntitySet.
* Added a protected isReleased() method to DefaultEntitySet so subclasses
can check released state.
* Added a protected method for accessing the change queue.
* Added a method to DefaultEntitySet.Transaction for directly injecting
added entities. (Useful for when entities are loaded asynchronously.)
* Added an internal optimization to DefaultEntitySet that avoids attempting
to re-retrieve a component that was removed.
* Added a protected registerComponentHandler() method to DefaultEntityData
so that subclasses can customimze component handler implementations.
* Removed the SpiderMonkey dependency from core Zay-ES
* Converted direct log4j references to slf4j.