3.2 SDK exception on close

After updating to 3.2 I am starting to see this error on exit of game. Second time I have seen it.

Can this be related to something I am doing with nifty or lemur?

Edit: maybe the second viewport?

SEVERE [com.jme3.gde.core.scene.SceneApplication]: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]
java.lang.NullPointerException: peer
	at sun.awt.windows.WInputMethod.openCandidateWindow(Native Method)
	at sun.awt.windows.WInputMethod.access$400(WInputMethod.java:45)
	at sun.awt.windows.WInputMethod$1.run(WInputMethod.java:599)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:90)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
	at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:159)
[catch] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

Can’t see why this would do this.
What version of Java do you use?

Can’t be Lemur. It’s just using stock JME like anything else.

What OS?

Can’t be the OS, because is probably made by Microsoft.
What CPU?

Sorry OP, couldn’t resist. Please ignore my post.

1.8.0_161

It only does this on close so far.

win 7.

If you click my user icon you can see my stats.

SEVERE [com.jme3.gde.core.scene.SceneApplication]: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]
java.awt.IllegalComponentStateException: component must be showing on the screen to determine its location
	at java.awt.Component.getLocationOnScreen_NoTreeLock(Component.java:2062)
	at java.awt.Component.getLocationOnScreen(Component.java:2036)
	at javax.swing.text.JTextComponent$InputMethodRequestsHandler.getTextLocation(JTextComponent.java:4643)
	at sun.awt.im.InputMethodContext.getTextLocation(InputMethodContext.java:278)
	at sun.awt.windows.WInputMethod$1.run(WInputMethod.java:588)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:90)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
	at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:159)
[catch] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

These are SDK errors, dropped another one when closing.

Well the SDK 3.2.1sdk3 is not stable.

Besides these errors I reported, I just had a situation where the StateManager forgot an AppState, i.e it could not be linked to in any way and did not show up when trying to add it as an import statement.(causing a cannot find class exception)

Creating a new reference, initializing a new object, restarting SDK, nothing worked period.

I finally gave up and ran the exact same project, unchanged, with SDK 3.1 stable and had no problems.

Thereafter, I reopened the same project unchanged in 3.2.1 SDK and its all back to normal.

I also just had the component must be showing on the screen exception just by maximizing an editor pane without even running my game.

My stats are under my logo.

ho those errors are with the SDK? not with a game?

yes

WARNING [org.openide.util.WeakListenerImpl]: Can't remove java.beans.PropertyChangeListener using method org.netbeans.modules.editor.NbEditorDocument.removePropertyChangeListener from org.netbeans.modules.editor.NbEditorDocument@484e4c22, mimeType='text/x-java', kitClass=null, length=9031, version=1, file=org.netbeans.modules.java.JavaDataObject@36ca2fa3[C:\Users\Robert\Documents\JMonkey\Tutorial\Experiment\src\mygame\states\InitStatesState.java@b776d19b:6d58f42d]
WARNING [org.openide.util.WeakListenerImpl]: Can't remove java.beans.PropertyChangeListener using method org.netbeans.modules.editor.NbEditorDocument.removePropertyChangeListener from org.netbeans.modules.editor.NbEditorDocument@1eee26c1, mimeType='text/x-java', kitClass=null, length=45464, version=1, file=org.netbeans.modules.java.JavaDataObject@41f40e03[C:\Users\Robert\Documents\JMonkey\Tutorial\Experiment\src\mygame\states\InitPCState.java@899512aa:2573de6e]

This warning just showed up in the log. Was doing nothing but scrolling in the InitPCState watching the log. This is the same AppState that was throwing an no class found exception mentioned previously.

Edit: Could be that it just happened to be the state I was working on at the time.
Edit: The logs are full of these warnings about different things so I am not sure it is related.

I changed title since the SDK seems to be the problem now, I had some problems getting it to recognize previous settings when I set it up and had to resort to exporting setting from 3.1 to get it to work.