A survival ORPG

Here’s an Update of the game development!

I will show a video this time! :smiley:
http://70.54.160.142/LostWorld1.mp4

8 Likes

Nicely done. You can probably get this approved on indiedb.com.

1 Like

Actually this looks pretty good, no need to be afraid

1 Like

Here a second picture, i dont know why it didnt show up on the first post, and i clearly have no idea how to correct it,sorry! Anyway thank you for the comment, i really needed the encouragement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s really cool stuff.

1 Like

well, i am myself working on a plugin to have a gamemod like this on my game (“realgame”). did you include a stamina/food/water/radiation stuff ? Is your game mutliplayer ? internationalized ? Do you have a crafting system (i bet yes :slight_smile: ) ? Will you add an “anomaly” system ? An “emission” system ?

Its real questions, as i really want to know how much our game will be similar (even if my “game” is just a mod for my main game).

anyway, it’s a pretty nice stuff, and i really hope (really) that it will be a success. But i’ll keep on doing my mod :wink:

btw, your ui is nice.

1 Like
@bubuche said: well, i am myself working on a plugin to have a gamemod like this on my game ("realgame"). did you include a stamina/food/water/radiation stuff ? Is your game mutliplayer ? internationalized ? Do you have a crafting system (i bet yes :) ) ? Will you add an "anomaly" system ? An "emission" system ?

Its real questions, as i really want to know how much our game will be similar (even if my “game” is just a mod for my main game).

anyway, it’s a pretty nice stuff, and i really hope (really) that it will be a success. But i’ll keep on doing my mod :wink:

btw, your ui is nice.

To tell you the truth, I dont think our game will be the same at the end ^^(mod vs game). It would be a miracle that some one in the world as the exact same idea as some one else, they could resemble each other but not be the exact same thing ^^ so dont worry.

Actually i am working on a special crafting, way different from the other game, i have no idea if poeple willl like it, i will give it a trye and see!
For the multiplayer i ve done all the classes in order to be able to implement the actuel gameplay, all thought i dont know if my map are too heavy to download over the internet, we will see in the meantime!

Thank you for the support i wish everyone good luck with there own project, and i only wonder how does Jmonkey3 want the credit in a game… i have no idea lol.

Facebook page to support!!!

1 Like

Here is a little update: It s now possible to place an house and there is a new menu.
[video]- YouTube

If you have any question, leave a comment i will reply as fast as possible!

ps: if anyone know how to update the main post it would be awesome! :smiley:

Renascentia

2 Likes

Hey, you are making very good progress.
I love this so far.
One suggestion is to make the ambient light a little bit more. It is very dark currently.

Other than that, great work!

1 Like

Looks great, I would suggest against highering the ambient btw, and more like adding torch poles / camp fires or a similar mechanic.

@ndebruyn said: Hey, you are making very good progress. I love this so far. One suggestion is to make the ambient light a little bit more. It is very dark currently.

Other than that, great work!

@Empire Phoenix said: Looks great, I would suggest against highering the ambient btw, and more like adding torch poles / camp fires or a similar mechanic.

From both suggestion, i am sorry i didn’t change the ambiant light my bad… haha
But i got new stuff and the game look way Better!

Btw how do you get a Project forum post?

Lost World

1 Like