Anyone wanna play Blade&Soul?

It looks like a very sick game to me~

http://bnsfacts.wordpress.com/

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/142/14242855/vids_1.html

It lost me at about 3:35 into the trailer when it became clear that all the dramatic music and combat scenes were just a hook to get you watching a crazy frog video…

tad too much violence for me… sigh…

Alric said:

It lost me at about 3:35 into the trailer when it became clear that all the dramatic music and combat scenes were just a hook to get you watching a crazy frog video...

what?  :?
Mindgamer said:

tad too much violence for me... sigh...

it doesnt seem very violent at all~ comeon  :D

Yeah the frogs were freaky… but I clicked it shut when a big muscled guy sat on top of a small chick and pounded here to pulp with his fists… and it was made to look cool… sigh

I don't care that the same chick beat up some freaky monsters in the previous frame… thats just not right…

I agree Mindgamer. The first scene itself of the video was a little disturbing. Not my type of game anyway.

wow, didnt expect these replies lol. looks like im quite open to anything hah  :smiley:

just curious, is it because the girl looks like shes 12? or is it just female in general?

i like the raindrops on the camera :slight_smile:

Where's the gameplay? You only see numbers floating around while people kick other people's ass… Looking at the video it's hard to say whether it's supposed to be a fighting game, MMO, 3D adventure or RPG…

Momoko_Fan said:

Where's the gameplay? You only see numbers floating around while people kick other people's ass.. Looking at the video it's hard to say whether it's supposed to be a fighting game, MMO, 3D adventure or RPG..

ive tried to find some info on the game. theres a pretty detailed interview somewhere on the web. its an MMORPG actually.

Gratuitous violence …

Couldnt they just sit around and have marshmallow eating contests instead… Where is this world going to …

theprism said:

Gratuitous violence ....

Couldnt they just sit around and have marshmallow eating contests instead.. Where is this world going to ...
haha

wow, am i the only one here that actually enjoys some violent actions?  :smiley:

I'm all for a bit of violence. Senseless brutality is more of a problem. Particulary I think because it was chosen to showcase the game.

As for the video itself, there were a couple of really nice effects - the rain on the camera, and some of the HDR lighting. Also the vegetation looked nice. Other than that I thought it looked quite cookie cutter MMORPG!

PS EXCEPT FOR THE FROGS_&"$!

The rain drops on the camera is really cool. But I also enjoy the actions too.

So what do u guys think of assassin's creed actions? They r more bloody but more elegant at the same time.