Am I the only person who didn't enjoy "Avatar"?

I went to the preview earlier this week and I can honestly say that I was bored … it seemed to go on forever and I thought that it lacked a decent story, characters, character development …

By the time the big fight scene took place … I just wanted them all to die so that I could go home … 

I haven't seen it yet but I've been fairly skeptical about it since I first started hearing about it.  I've got a hard timing believing that "ten years in the making" is going to change film making as well.

I'm disappointed to hear that it was a let down, I'll try to see it with a positive attitude :frowning:

people should be discussing the season finale of Dexter instead :o

//end troll

Avatar seems to me like one of those super overhyped films.

What about 2012? Anyone think that was good?

erlend_sh said:

//end troll

I once watched dexter episode once. Didn't get to the end.
I keep away from it any chance I can.

There's one dexter I can handle:
erlend_sh said:

//end troll

Best. Show. Ever. (of what's currently being produced)  I only saw episodes one and two of this season but I've almost got the empty day I need to sit through the entire season..

On Topic: I think the idea of Avatar as a video game would be much more kickass...  It'd also be Halo ;)
sbook said:

On Topic: I think the idea of Avatar as a video game would be much more kickass...  It'd also be Halo ;)
Don't you mean will? You do know a game has been made and is coming out already?..
erlend_sh said:

sbook said:

Don't you mean will? You do know a game has been made and is coming out already?..

/facepalm I had no idea actually...  Apparently it uses sterescopic 3d, I'm kind of tempted to nag someone with an hdmi xbox to buy it :p