Blender to ogre convert error

Error when converting models. Blender model to ogre xml and load to jmonkeyengine
youtube video: blender to ogre jmonkkey error - YouTube
archive: https://yadi.sk/d/jGTNepHBqLbJx
Image: https://yadi.sk/i/oy_NTJSMqLcjx
Tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks.
how to use the .blend file (with animation and skeleton)?

Hi my friend
I am glad that these days there are some questions about importing models to JME. And just want to say if any body has problem with importing models to JME please ask and me and other friends will try to help you to solve it. :grinning:

[I recommend import your blender files directly to JME instead of exporting to Ogre ]

But about your model. I copied your blender file along with texture to my asset directory in JME SDK.

Then right click on .blend file and select “convert to j3o binary” and JME SDK successfully converted it :

and here is the result.

as you see it looks huger than the model in Blender and it is because you did not apply Transform on your mesh in blender.

to Apply Transform :

And here is the result in JME :

If the workflow above did not work for you please update from JME 3.0 to JME 3.1 . You can download it from here : Release 3.1-alpha3-SNAPSHOT · jMonkeyEngine/sdk · GitHub

You can also check my video tutorials for Importing Animated Model to JME : - YouTube

Thanks! But now i have in code 3 files: mesh, skeleton and material.

player = (Node) assetManager.loadModel("Models/Plane.mesh.xml");
//player.setLocalScale(0.5f);
rootNode.attachChild(player);
control = player.getControl(AnimControl.class);
control.addListener(this);
channel = control.createChannel();
channel.setAnim("stand");

final SkeletonDebugger skeletonDebug = new SkeletonDebugger("skeleton", control.getSkeleton());
final Material mat = new Material(assetManager, "Common/MatDefs/Misc/Unshaded.j3md");
mat.setColor("Color", ColorRGBA.Green);
mat.getAdditionalRenderState().setDepthTest(false);
skeletonDebug.setMaterial(mat);
player.attachChild(skeletonDebug);

How to change the code if I use one file .blend converted → .j3o?
And when i try use .j3o files converted from blender i have error “assets not found”
player = (Node) assetManager.loadModel(“Models/anim.j3o”);

Please give the address Forum. Thanks.

You Are in right place .Forum is right here.
By my previous post I meant you are welcome to ask any question about importing models to JME . :blush:

change “anim” to “amin”

as you see in image below the name is “amin.j3o”

thanks!!)

I have a similar problem.
I Apply all parameters. And have problem with animation:
When i click on the animation.

in blender all right.