Bring high-quality content to your project without a big budget!

VSB Labs, a provider of essential technical and design services for indie developers, announces a new payment option: royalties percentage. This could be a good option for start-up developers who’re making their first project without sufficient funds to order high-quality content and also for experienced developers wanting to keep their game budget small.

Please feel free to ask your questions! For service requests please use a contact form on our site.

www.vsblabs.com

Though less annoying than other spam, this still qualifies.

…shame my admin powers are non-existent.  :stuck_out_tongue:

Though less annoying than other spam, this still qualifies.

Well i didn't try to spam this forum at all. Just want to inform the developers on this board about our new type of deal that could be a great option for them.

I'd say this is a fair post, given that it's directed into an off-topic folder, and it is moderately relevant to things that go on here - it's a service that game developers can use.  If the forum rules state that there is to be no solicitation allowed in any way shape or form, nuke it.  Otherwise it seems like a fairly harmless announcement for a fairly relevant service.

Would we nuke an independent artist's posting offering their services in exchange for royalties from a game they helped create?  If so, nuke this one too.

Agreed, posted in offtopic, game related. While it's obviously an advertisement, I don't feel that it is spam.

Fair enough.  My apologies LanceSB…simply by returning to respond you proved yourself not one of the evil spammers. :wink:

Does that mean that YOU are now the spammer frog

theprism said:

Does that mean that YOU are now the spammer frog

Dude, I've ALWAYS been the spammer. ;)

…and I decided to bump the thread just to annoy darkfroggy :stuck_out_tongue:

:roll:

But! More importantly, how can I bring a big budget to my project without high-quality content? Preferably in unmarked, non-consecutive notes?

Thank you guys for approving me. If you need any of our services, please don't hesitate to contact us!

And please, don't annoy darkfroggy  :wink:

LanceSB said:

And please, don't annoy darkfroggy  ;)

My life just became empty and pointless  :'(
LanceSB said:

And please, don't annoy darkfroggy  ;)

that will never happen. :P

Gentleman Hal said:

My life just became empty and pointless  :'(

you could start annoying somebody else. yourself for example  :D

…and people always call me arrogant when I say I give the world meaning… :wink:

calling hal "the world" is pretty exaggerated.  XD