Cannot Find any joystick. HELP

Im using windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
im going to use XBox 360 Wireless Controller and try to run TestJoystick.java and this thing shows up
I already installed the drivers

Then you’re fine, right? Unless by “this thing” you mean something other than the “thing you were just talking about in the same sentence”.

1 Like

this thing.

Nobody, really nobody can help you in any way if you do not provide more information. That means, you’re talking to Java programmers, speak their language. Include a stack trace!

So, what is a stack trace? It allows programmers to trace the fault. Like an electrical engineer uses instruments to measure voltages and currents to detect a faulty electric element, Java programmers use a stack trace to identify the problem by looking at the source code.

Click here to get more info.

1 Like

I already figure it out thanks for the help everyone…

Well, you could also help the next person who has this same problem by posting your solution here.

1 Like

Probably forgotten to activate support for joysticks in the AppSettings at game start? :slight_smile:

Except he said he was running TestJoysticks… which should already be doing that.

Yes, right.

Maybe he forgot to plug it in.

Edit:

Ha, cool it detects my flight stick. Didn’t actually expect that to work at all.