Can't register on jme.org

Hi, I don't know if it has already been spotted, but it is impossible to register from the http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/ website. You can only try to log in but never register. After 15 minutes of searching everywhere, I reopened JME from a bookmark, which is the .com, and I found how to register.

Yeh sorry, the .org site has not been officially launched yet. When it does, it will replace this site entirely, importing all existing user accounts and of course, enabling registration.

erlend_sh said:

Yeh sorry, the .org site has not been officially launched yet. When it does, it will replace this site entirely, importing all existing user accounts and of course, enabling registration.

It might be a good idea to have a message on the new site stating that it's not yet been launched, and that standard users should visit this site..
InfernoZeus said:

erlend_sh said:

It might be a good idea to have a message on the new site stating that it's not yet been launched, and that standard users should visit this site..

You can actually login if you had a user account before the date of our last test conversion but anything you do there won't be reflected on .com
sbook said:

You can actually login if you had a user account before the date of our last test conversion but anything you do there won't be reflected on .com

I had noticed that, but that still doesn't stop newcomers from getting confused especially as jME.org is now the fourth result on Google if you search for jME.

I’m closing this topic as it is no longer applicable since we’ve since move to the new jMonkeyEngine.org site :smiley: